W. Turner Founding Dean Scholarship
Academic Year 2022/23
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Established through the generosity of its donors, this scholarship of $1,000 is intended to support and encourage worthy undergraduate students in the College of Business.
- Be enrolled full time (minimum 12 credits) as an undergraduate student in the College of Business as defined by Stony Brook policy.
- Demonstrate high academic achievement with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
Interested candidates should use the link below to apply. You will need to answer the following questions:
- Have you participated in any extracurricular or educational opportunities related to your field of study or career interest? If so, please describe how you have been involved in these activities and how they have contributed to your career interests. Examples may include: research, internships, volunteering, professional development, study groups, student organizations, etc. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- How will this scholarship assist you in pursuing a career upon graduation? (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- Please share any additional thoughts you have for the scholarship committee as to why you are the best applicant for this scholarship. (Short answer, approximately 250 words).
- You will also need to upload a PDF of your resume.
Application Deadline is October 7, 2022.