Far Beyond Business As Usual
In The Spotlight
College of Business Coronavirus Update for Students
We realize the difficulties you are experiencing as a result of changes made in response to the coronavirus situation. The health and safety of all campus community members is of the utmost importance to us while maintaining the essential services that are needed.
The Office of Student Services in the College of Business will continue to be available during normal business hours (8:30 am - 5:00 pm), Monday - Friday via email, phone, and virtual advising appointments. To follow the recommendation on social distancing, we will not accept in-person walk-in or appointments, this is to protect everyone.
If you need assistance please contact:
- General inquiries: 631-632-7171
- For questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding admission: email@example.com
- Current students can schedule a virtual or phone advising appointment here: https://www.stonybrook.edu/ssccampus/
If you have questions about the Spring 2020 grading options, please see grading option FAQs here.
If you are applying to a graduate business program (MBA or MS) please note the following:
- The deadline for Fall 2020 MBA, MS in Accounting and MS in Finance applications from international applicants is now April 15. All supporting materials must be sent by this day as well. Domestic applications are due June 15.
- The GRE is now being offered online. Visit ets.org/s/cv/gre/at-home for more information.
- English Language Test Scores: We are currently accepting Duolingo from any student, in any country who is not able to take or retake the TOEFL or IELTS. Information is in the bulletin.
- We will be having a virtual information session on April 8 at 1 pm EST. Please register here and we will send you the Zoom meeting details.
For more information and to access the application, please visit College of Business Graduate Admissions.
Please visit the Graduate School’s Coronavirus Information page for updated information on submission of Admissions documents as well as other helpful information.
News & Updates