New York Community Bank Real Estate Studies Scholarship
Academic Year 2022/23
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Established through the generosity of its donors, this scholarship of $1,000 is intended to support and encourage students in the College of Business to pursue a career in the real estate industry.
- Be enrolled full time (minimum 12 credits) as an undergraduate or graduate student in the College of Business as defined by Stony Brook policy.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Preference will be given to students who are transfer or non-traditional students.
- Be interested in pursuing a career in Real Estate.
- While not a requirement, financial need may also be considered as a factor when selecting a recipient.
Interested candidates should use the link below to apply. You will need to answer the following questions:
- Have you participated in any extracurricular or educational opportunities related to your undergraduate studies? If so, please describe how you have been involved in these activities and how they have contributed to your career interests in real estate? Examples may include: research, internships, volunteering, professional development, study groups, student organizations, etc. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- How will this scholarship assist you in pursuing a career in the field of real estate? (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- Please share any additional thoughts you have for the scholarship committee as to why you are the best applicant for this scholarship. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- You will also need to upload a PDF of your resume.
Application Deadline is October 7, 2022.