London Endowed Award
Academic Year 2022/23
Award Amount: $1,000
Established through the generosity of the London Family, this award is intended to support and encourage worthy students in the College of Business.
- Be enrolled full time as an undergraduate student in the College of Business as defined by Stony Brook policy.
- Demonstrate high academic achievement with a 3.0 or higher as defined by Stony Brook policy.
- Have demonstrated financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.
- Preference will be given to students who have had an impact on campus, locally or globally through entrepreneurship or community service.
Interested candidates should use the link below to apply. You will need to answer the following questions:
- Have you participated in any extracurricular or educational opportunities related to your undergraduate studies? If so, please describe how you have been involved in these activities and how they have contributed to your social consciousness? Examples may include: research, internships, volunteering, community service, study groups, student organizations, etc. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- How will this award assist you in pursuing a career upon graduation? (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- Please share any additional thoughts you have for the scholarship & awards committee as to why you are the best applicant for this award. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- You will also need to upload a PDF of your resume.
Application Deadline is October 7, 2022.