Gold Coast Bank Scholarship
Academic Year 2021/22
Scholarship Amount: $1,500
Established through the generosity of its donor, and the interest in preparing undergraduate students for successful careers in banking, this scholarship of $1,500 is intended to support and encourage students in the College of Business to pursue a career in the banking industry.
- Be enrolled full time (minimum 12 credits) as an undergraduate student as defined by Stony Brook policy.
- Must be a junior or senior.
- The student must have declared a finance specialization and express an interest in pursuing a career in banking.
- Demonstrate high academic achievement with a 3.0 or higher GPA as defined by Stony Brook policy.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.
Interested candidates should use the link below to apply. You will need to answer the following questions:
- Have you participated in any extracurricular or educational opportunities related to your finance specialization studies? If so, please describe how you have been involved in these activities and how they have contributed to your career interests in the field of banking? Examples may include: research, internships, volunteering, professional development, study groups, student organizations, etc. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- How will this scholarship assist you in pursuing a career in banking upon graduation? (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- Please share any additional thoughts you have for the scholarship committee as to why you are the best applicant for this scholarship. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- You will also need to upload a PDF of your resume.
Application Deadline is October 15, 2021