Empire National Bank Scholarship
Academic Year 2022/23
Scholarship Amount: $750
Established through the generosity of its donors, this scholarship of $750 is intended to support and encourage students in the College of Business to pursue a career in the banking industry.
- Be enrolled full time (minimum 12 credits) as an undergraduate or graduate student in the College of Business as defined by Stony Brook policy.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Preference will be given to students who are transfer or non-traditional students.
- Be interested in pursuing a career in Banking.
- While not a requirement, financial need may also be considered as a factor when selecting a recipient.
Interested candidates should use the link below to apply. You will need to answer the following questions:
- Have you participated in any extracurricular or educational opportunities related to your academic studies? If so, please describe how you have been involved in these activities and how they have contributed to your career interests in the banking industry? Examples may include: research, internships, volunteering, professional development, study groups, student organizations, etc. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- How will this scholarship assist you in pursuing a career in banking upon graduation? (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- Please share any additional thoughts you have for the scholarship committee as to why you are the best applicant for this scholarship. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- You will also need to upload a PDF of your resume.
Application Deadline is October 7, 2022.