Comberiate Memorial Scholarship
Academic Year 2022/23
Scholarship Amount: Up to $13,979.88 (as long as health insurance is included)
Established through the generosity of the Comberiate family, this scholarship of up to $13,979.88 is intended to support and encourage worthy undergraduate students in the College of Business. This scholarship will be applied toward tuition and fee charges. Note: Students participating in the New York State's Excelsior Scholarship will see a reduction to their Excelsior Scholarship if accepted for this award, as the Excelsior Scholarship covers any remaining gap in tuition expenses.
- Be enrolled full time as an undergraduate student in the College of Business as defined by Stony Brook policy.
- Demonstrate high academic achievement with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be a resident of the State of New York.
- Student must have a demonstrated financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.
Interested candidates should use the link below to apply. You will need to answer the following questions:
- Have you participated in any extracurricular or educational opportunities related to your undergraduate studies? If so, please describe how you have been involved in these activities and how they have contributed to your career interests in your field of study? Examples may include: research, internships, volunteering, professional development, study groups, student organizations, etc. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- How will this scholarship assist you in pursuing a career upon graduation? (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- Please share any additional thoughts you have for the scholarship committee as to why you are the best applicant for this scholarship. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- You will also need to upload a PDF of your resume.
Application Deadline is October 7, 2022.