College of Business Scholarship
Academic Year 2022/23
Scholarship Amount: $500
Established through the generosity of its donors, this scholarship of $500 is intended for eligible and worthy graduate students in the College of Business.
- Be enrolled full time in a graduate program in the College of Business
- Students in the MBA Fast Track Program qualify in their final year of study towards their degree.
- Demonstrate high academic achievement with a 3.0 or higher.
- While not a requirement, financial need may also be considered as a factor when selecting a candidate
Interested candidates should use the link below to apply. You will need to answer the following questions:
- Have you participated in any extracurricular or educational opportunities related to your graduate studies? If so, please describe how you have been involved in these activities and how they have contributed to your career interests in your field of study? Examples may include: research, internships, volunteering, professional development, study groups, student organizations, etc. (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- How will this scholarship assist you in pursuing a career upon graduation? (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- Please share any additional thoughts you have for the scholarship committee as to why you are the best applicant for this (Short answer, approximately 250 words)
- You will also need to upload a PDF of your resume.
Application Deadline is October 7, 2022.