College of Business MS in Finance:
Program Goals and Learning Objectives
GOAL : Students will develop a deep understanding of a variety of financial concepts.
- Objective: Apply financial tools and techniques to make decisions.
GOAL: Students will communicate financial information.
- Objective: Defend financial decisions using appropriate terminology.
- Objective: Demonstrate ability to communicate financial information in writing.
GOAL: Students will be able to apply financial knowledge to analyze and solve financial problems.
- Objective: Think critically to recommend a financial solution .
GOAL: Students will recognize and respond to ethical issues that arise in the finance profession.
- Objective: Resolve ethical issues in financial decision making .