Conference Housing Assistant Application
We value and need staff who are able to...
...communicate and share information effectively with guests, coworkers, and other constituents.
...work effectively on a team by providing support, being flexible as issues and situations arise, and are reliable.
...handle stress, ask relevant questions, and solve problems.
Be the Universities forefront in customer service for its residence hall community by:
- Coordinating the guest check-in and check-out process
- Assisting guests with housing concerns
- Providing information about the University and surrounding communities
- Supervising and leading activities for high school students with our Youth CA positions
- Assisting with linens and room set-ups for our adult conferences with our Adult CA positions
- Being an ambassador for the University
- Providing after hours responses for guests needs and emergencies
Any Stony Brook student in good judicial standing and a GPA of at least 2.5
Mandatory Information Sessions (Must go to one in order to apply)
Coming Spring 2020
Application Deadline: Coming Spring 2020