Skip Navigation

Work Order

The quality of the conditions of your living area are an important priority for Campus Residences. The investment of time, energy and resources in maintaining and improving facilities contribute significantly to what you pay to live on campus. However, despite our best efforts, sometimes things don't turn out as we'd like. When that's the case, please know we'd like to know about it, and do the best we can to rectify the situation. If there are any facilities issues you'd like to let us know about, the best way to do that is by submitting a Work Order, using FIXIT.



The FIXIT site can be used to submit work order requests online.  Once you submit a request, you will receive email updates with the status of the request.  If you have any questions, please contact your Resident Assistant (RA) and/or your Residence Hall Director (RHD). This resource should not be used in an emergency.  


Emergency & Urgent Issues

In the event of an emergency, please call University Police by dialing (631) 632-3333. Urgent residence hall issues (water leaks, doors not working properly) should be reported to dispatch at (631) 632-9585 or email