Skip Navigation


Use FIXIT to submit work requests for maintenance, repairs involving pre-existing infastructure, sign request or special events setup.

FIXIT Examples:

  • Custodial
  • Plumbing (e.g. dripping faucet)
  • Signs (e.g. damaged, special events)
  • Graffiti removal
  • Street lighting
  • Office too hot/cold
  • Key/Card Access requests


Emergency Work Requests

Report all emergencies (e.g. smoke, fire, gas leaks, chemical spills, medical emergencies, etc.) to Univerity Police:

  • 911 using an on-campus phone
  • (631) 632-3333 using a cell phone or off-campus phone

Other URGENT facility issues (e.g. water leaks, handicap doors not working, gas odors, loss of power, etc.) should NOT be submitted via FIXIT. These urgent issues should be reported to the numbers below:

  • Campus Residences: Please call (631) 632-9585
  • West Campus and Research and Development Park: Please call (631) 632-6400

Project Requests

Use Project Requests to submit a request for a new project, installation, design services, office rehabilitation or construction.

Project Request Examples:

  • Architectural services
  • Install, upgrade, or relocate mechanical systems
  • New & rehab construction requests
  • New & replacement equipment services

Go to Project Requests

Pest Management

To report a pest problem online please choose from the options below:

Main Campus, HST, BST, R&D Park

Campus Residences and Southampton

To report a pest problem by phone for these and other areas, please call:

  • Campus Residences: Call Quad Office or Maintenance Desk at (631)-632-9585
  • Main Campus, HST, BST, R&D Park, Southampton: Call Environmental Health & Safety at (631) 632-6410
  • Healthcare Facilities: Call Housekeeping at (631) 444-1460
  • Long Island State Veterans Home: Call Environmental Services at (631) 444-8790

More information about Pest Management can be found on the EH&S Pest Management website.

Login to Edit