Graduate Bulletin

Spring 2022

Claims of Discrimination

If a graduate student feels that she or he has been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, that person should refer to the Grievance Procedure for Review of Allegations of Discrimination. Contact the University Affirmative Action Office for information and documentation of these procedures.