Graduate School Bulletin

Fall 2023

Non-Matriculated Status (GSP)

Any person holding a bachelor’s degree, its equivalent, or an advanced degree from an accredited institution of higher learning is eligible to be considered for admission to the University as a non-matriculated graduate student. Such students may enroll in graduate courses through the Graduate School as non-degree students after submitting a completed application to the Gradaute and Health Sciences Admissions Office (GHSA). Contact GHSA for additional information at Non-degree students who later wish to pursue a graduate degree will need to make a formal application for admission and may transfer a maximum of 12 credits taken in non-matriculated status to the graduate degree program or 6 to a graduate certificate program.