Residential Safety Program
The Residential Safety Program (RSP), under the Division of Campus Residences was founded in 1975. It is a student based organization which consists of a staff of over 300 students. The Residential Safety Program is responsible for maintaining the following:
- A walk escort service every night from 12 pm to 2 am where students can call (631) 632-9255 (WALK) for assistance.
- Night time desk service where Campus ID Cards are checked at the main entrance of every building at night.
- Daily field patrolling in order to make sure residential building doors are secure at all times.
RSP has consistently had a presence at the following events in order to assist with controlling crowds and keep students safe.
- Roth Regatta
- Spirit Night
- International Students Festival
- Traffic patrol for the opening of the residential halls.
- Midnight Breakfast
For more information or if you are interested in joining RSP, please contact the Residential Safety Program at email@example.com