- Enrollment in an APA/CPA-accredited program in clinical or counseling psychology;
- Completion of an APA/CPA-accredited doctoral internship.
- Previous work experience in a University or college mental health setting.
- Experience providing group psychotherapy and risk assessment in an outpatient treatment setting.
- Training and experience conducting workshops and/or outreach programming on depression/suicide prevention.
- Electronic medical record keeping experience with programs such as Medicat, Point and Click, and/or Titanium.
- Experience supervising or teaching practicum students.
- Fluency in Spanish, Korean, Japanese and/or Chinese.
The Psychology Fellowship at CAPS/CPO at Stony Brook University participates in APPIC's Universal Psychology Postdoctoral Directory (UPPD). A link to our online application with instructions for submitting a letter of interest, CV, and contact information with 3 references will be listed in the UPPD in November, 2019. Applications are due on December 20, 2019.
We will aim to notify candidates of interview status during the first week in January, aiming to schedule initial Skype interviews for the week of January 20, 2020 and planning for in-person interviews during the weeks of February 3 and February 10, 2020.
We will extend offers to applicants on the APPIC recommended date of February 24, 2020.