- Enrollment in an APA/CPA-accredited program in clinical or counseling psychology;
- Completion of an APA/CPA-accredited doctoral internship.
- Previous work experience in a University or college mental health setting.
- Experience providing group psychotherapy and risk assessment in an outpatient treatment setting.
- Training and experience conducting workshops and/or outreach programming on depression/suicide prevention.
- Electronic medical record keeping experience with programs such as Medicat, Point and Click, and/or Titanium.
- Experience supervising or teaching practicum students.
- Fluency in Spanish, Korean, Japanese and/or Chinese.