- The Stony Brook University Librarians have curated a special Educational Leadership Library Guide for EDL students that includes information on searching SBU's 60,000 databases, formatting citations and how to receive live help.
- Dr. Markson has made some short videos that explain the research process, including Finding Peer-Reviewed Scholarly Journal Articles, Dissecting Journal Articles, and Using Dissertations to Produce Research Questions. In addition, he has created videos that cover specific steps of the process students should use to create their EDL 595 paper. Watch Videos >
Workshops, Licensing & Examination Preparation Assistance
SDL/SBL Exam Preparation Course — Four-hour test prep class offered by exam reviewers
Certification and Licensing Workshops — Required and recommended workshops
TEACH Application/NYS Filing Information
Graduation & NYS Filing Instructions — Step-by-step instructions for filing for your certificate.
- School Building Leader Initial/Professional: 31598
- School District Leader Professional: 31598
- School District Business Leader Professional: 29335