The People: Tabs snippet provides a way to create a faculty, staff or people page with categories and sections, and profiles for each person.
Each tab has a title, and within the tab are ITEMS for the individual profiles, with optional sections within that tab.
When you click on a tab, the content below it changes to show the content for that tab. You can choose from 2 to 10 tabs, and the snippet inserts placeholder content that you can edit, remove, or add to.
How to Use
1. In the editable area of your page, place the cursor where you want to place the snippet.
2. Click on the snippet button in the toolbar.
3. Select or search for 'tabbed accordion (people)' and choose a snippet with the number of tabs (from 2 to 10) you need - click INSERT
4. The snippet will be placed onto the page in table form. You'll see a 'layout type' dropdown where you can determine how the tabs appear at the top of the table - - in 3 or 4 columns or freeform.
5. The first column indicates ENTRY TYPE -- TAB, SECTION or ITEM.
The first row is a TAB row -- you only need to provide a name for the tab.
The second row is the SECTION row -- you only need to provide a name for the section. If you do not need a section within a tab, right-click in the section row and select 'row / delete row'
The third and following rows are ITEMS. These are the individual profiles and contain placeholder content for up to 5 items. Add the correct name, image, title, phone number an email for each person. You do not have to use all columns.
If you need less than 5 items in this tab or section, right-click in the row and select 'row / delete row'
If you need more than 5 items, right-click in the row and select 'row / copy row' and then right-click in the row and select 'row / paste row after'
6. Repeat for additional tabs and sections. Again, if you do not need a tab, section or item row, right-click in the row and select 'row / delete row'
6. Save and publish the page when ready.