Skip Navigation

Departing Stony Brook University

Any J-1 student discontinuing their education at Stony Brook, due to completion of their academic program, leave of absence, or change of status, must first notify Visa and Immigration Services by logging in to accessVIS and completing the Ending My J-1 Status eform.

Grace Period Information

Completion of program
Approved withdrawal
Suspension or termination of status