Welcome to the Conference Housing Division of Stony Brook University's Campus Residences. We offer housing accommodations on campus for both adult, college aged, and youth conferences. Our residence halls are conveniently located in our Main West Campus with access to our dining hall and other on campus facilities.
Conference Housing guests and program participants can register for housing using the REGISTRATION LINK. You will be prompted to enter a group code and select your conference group, then enter your registration details. For assistance please call the Conference Housing office at 631-632-1773. All youth guests will also be required to fill out a forms packet.
If you are interested in planning a meeting, retreat or special event, we can support your on campus needs on our Main West Campus and our Southampton Campus. Program Directors that are interested in reserving spaces in Stony Brook University residence halls during the summer should complete the Conference Housing inquiry Form . Our staff will contact you as soon as possible.
For a map of main campus click here
- Adult guests will be housed in Tubman Hall
- Youth guests will be housed in Mendelsohn Quad in Ammann College, Gray College, O’Neill College, Irving College
- College Aged guests will be housed in West Apartments
For a map of Southampton campus click here
- Guests will stay in Mattituck, Shelter Island, or Amagansett (numbers 32, 31, and 28 respectively on the map)
Prohibited Items in Residence Halls
The following items are not allowed in our university apartments due to the NYS Fire Code or the Terms of Occupancy:
- "Cut to fit" Decorative string lights
- Appliances not approved to your building and area (microwaves, toasters, rice cookers, hot plates, grills, crock pots, etc.)*
- Non-Surge Protected Extension Cords, Outlet Splitters & Adapters
- Bed Raisers
- Foam / Gel Mattress Toppers
- Air Conditioning Units & Space Heaters
- Coffee Makers & Water Boilers with warming plates
- Hoverboards, Electric Skateboard, Electric Scooters, & other Electric or Motorized Transportation Devices
- Plug-in Air Fresheners
- E-Cigarettes / Vapes / Tobacco
- Irons without auto shut off
- Non-Approved Personal Furniture
- Wall Decorations that cover more than 10% of the wall space
Lost Key/Lenel Policy
When you stay in conference housing you will be issued a key and lenel access card on arrival. You must return both before departure. If you do not return your key and/or lenel access card and we do not hear from you within 12 hours of departure we will assume the key and/or lenel access card are lost. Costs for a lost key range between $80 and $175 depending on the type of room you stayed in, a lost lenel access card will cost $25 per card.
NOTE: All billing is done on a seven-day cycle including weekends . Bookings must be made from start date to end date of the conference. There are no exceptions.