Skip Navigation

NYSED Graduate Course Verification Form

If you are unsure whether a course that you have taken or would like to take counts toward your certification area, you should submit the NYSED Graduate Course Work Verification Form for signature to the academic department related to the discipline along with a self-addressed stamped envelope. For example, CEG 525 Gothic Literature would go to the English Department. Once you receive the signed form, you should forward it to NYSED at the address noted on the form. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.

If you do not know which department should receive the form, please contact the Teacher Certification Office at 631-632-7055 for guidance.

Download the form at:

Login to Edit