Manage Your Talent Profile
Learn how to use the Talent Management System (TMS) to manage your talent profile, update your resume as well as sign up for jobs alerts that match up with your interests!
Resources for New Supervisors
Since we understand that there is a difference between supervising the work and supervising employees, we created this page as a resource to assist you.
Resources for our HR Partners
A place where our HR partners on West Campus can find all of the tools they need to facilitate the processing of HR related transactions for their department(s).
- 7JunJoin the Stony Brook Research Ripple Registry Your representation matters in research. Be a study participant and make a Ripple!...
- 18JunWalk With A Doc & Future DocThis free doctor-led (hybrid, both in-person and virtual) event is a fun and safe way to go for a walk, learn about health and meet new frie...
- 28JunMall Walkers ClubEnjoy a morning of exercise, complimentary snack, blood pressure screening and an informative health lecture by a Stony Brook Medicine exper...
- 16JulWalk With A Doc & Future DocThis free doctor-led (hybrid, both in-person and virtual) event is a fun and safe way to go for a walk, learn about health and meet new frie...
- 20AugWalk With A Doc & Future DocThis free doctor-led (hybrid, both in-person and virtual) event is a fun and safe way to go for a walk, learn about health and meet new frie...
HR Now Video: The workplace is changing and HR needs have never been greater.
Update Your Personal Info in SOLAR: Help us stay in contact with you!
Print Your W-2? Print your W-2 or change your Federal, State and Local tax witholdings directly online
Summer Appointment Guidelines: Faculty and Non-Faculty, including the process for hiring Summer Project Aides
Seasonal Learning Opportunities: A wide range of development opportunities available seasonally!
Voting Leave Law: New York State Election Law (As amended by Chapter 56 of the Laws of 2020)
OUR COMMITMENT TO...
As the largest single-site employer on long island, the diversity of employment opportunities available is equaled by the diversity of our employees.
Persons with Disabilities
We recognize that every individual brings a unique set of talent, experience, and skills to the workplace, and we don't believe that disabilities should be a barrier to a successful career.
We recognize and value the dedication, challenges, and sacrifice of the heroic men and women who serve our country. We are proud to hire and support the unique talents and needs of military veterans.