Manage Your Talent Profile
Learn how to use the Talent Management System (TMS) to manage your talent profile, update your resume as well as sign up for jobs alerts that match up with your interests!
Resources for New Supervisors
Since we understand that there is a difference between supervising the work and supervising employees, we created this page as a resource to assist you.
Resources for our HR Partners
A place where our HR partners on West Campus can find all of the tools they need to facilitate the processing of HR related transactions for their department(s).
- 22MarA Comprehensive Approach to Women’s Health • Livestream Q&A discussion Join our experts for a conversation about some of the many differentiating services we offer as a hospital for women’s services....
- 22MarAPA Style Workshop Learn how to format a student paper, create in-text citations, and put together a perfect reference list in accordance with 7th edition styl...
- 24MarLecture: Listening to Bamboo The abundance of bamboo in Japan naturally led to its widespread usage in everything...
- 28MarObstructive Sleep Apnea: An Often Overlooked DiagnosisObstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is an under diagnosed and common disorder that is associated with an increased risk of adverse cardiovascular ...
- 29MarGiving Day Your Giving Day dollars open doors for your fellow Seawolves across campus....
HVAC Program: Collaborative HVAC Apprenticeship program gives graduates critical skills.
Update Your Personal Info in SOLAR: Help us stay in contact with you!
Print Your W-2? Print your W-2 or change your Federal, State and Local tax witholdings directly online
Seasonal Learning Opportunities: Every season there's a wide range of learning & development opportunities available.
Voting Leave Law: New York State Election Law (As amended by Chapter 56 of the Laws of 2020)
OUR COMMITMENT TO...
As the largest single-site employer on long island, the diversity of employment opportunities available is equaled by the diversity of our employees.
Persons with Disabilities
We recognize that every individual brings a unique set of talent, experience, and skills to the workplace, and we don't believe that disabilities should be a barrier to a successful career.
We recognize and value the dedication, challenges, and sacrifice of the heroic men and women who serve our country. We are proud to hire and support the unique talents and needs of military veterans.