Skip Navigation


"Rehabs" are renovations of academic space that enhance teaching and research. Aside from departmental-, grant- or capital-funded rehabs, the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) obtains funds for rehabs via the Provost’s Office. 

Requests for improvements and repairs should include as much detail as possible, including justification of need, costs estimates, and level of priority within the department or program. A few digital photographs, suitably explained, can be helpful.