Job Opportunities at Southampton
Listed below are job opportunities that are often available on the Southampton campus. If interested, contact the job coordinator to request additional information.
Marine Station: Wet Lab Student Assistant
Description: SoMAS is looking for student assistants who would like to gain knowledge of the workings of a seawater wet lab. Students should be responsible, flexible in their availability and not afraid to get dirty.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Marine Station’s wet lab
- Assist in the set-up/break down of lab classes
- Provide support to research activities if necessary
- Other duties as assigned by the lab manager
- Students must be enrolled in the marine science program at SoMAS.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Learn the skills needed to maintain seawater systems used in marine research.
Job Coordinator: Chris Paparo, Marine Station Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Southampton Student Life: Several Student Assistant Positions
Job Coordinator: varies, click link above for more information.