Skip Navigation

Maintenance & Custodial

If you wish to report an issue with maintenance or custodial, please call the CA/RA on duty at 631-599-8985 and they will put in a work order or contact the appropriate personnel. 

For IT related issues (televisions, cell phones, gaming systems, etc), please place a work order into or call 631-632-5157 or 631-632-9800.