Parking & Directions
Parking Hang Tags & Garage Passes for OLLI members can be obtained beginning Wednesday, August 31, 2022 after 1:00pm.
West Campus Parking Office
Location: Stony Brook Union - Student Financial Services Office, 2nd floor
Hours of Operation:
Bring the following information with you:
Contact: (631) 632-2886
OLLI members have 3 available options for parking on Stony Brook University Campus:
1. OLLI Hang Tags:
- Cost: $100 Annual Hang Tag (Valid 9/1/22 - 7/31/23) or $50 Fall or Spring Term Hang Tag (Valid Fall 9/1/22 - 12/31/22 -or- Spring 1/1/23 - 7/31/23)
- The OLLI Hang Tag allows you to park in any metered space on the West Campus as an OLLI member with a valid tag.
- All cars that are parked in campus lots require the appropriate hang tag.
- Metered lots are enforced Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm
- Members who park on campus without a hang tag or without paying a meter fee will be
2. Paying to Park:
- SBU Garage Parking Cost: OLLI members can purchase a monthly garage pass at a discounted rate of $22.72/month
- You may park in any Stony Brook University parking garage for a fee. The University parking garage closest to OLLI workshop locations is Administration Garage.
- Parking garages are enforced every day.
- You must have an SBU ID card to park in any garage on campus.
- Metered Lots: If you do not have an OLLI Hang Tag you are still able to park in any Stony Brook
University metered lot on the West Campus for a fee of $2.50/hour, payable at the
lot meter stations with a debit or credit card only (no cash is accepted).
- Metered lots are enforced Monday - Friday from 7am - 7pm. Outside of those hours,
there is no fee to park in these lots.
- Metered lots are enforced Monday - Friday from 7am - 7pm. Outside of those hours, there is no fee to park in these lots.
3. Park in designated spaces reserved for persons with disabilities:
- Use your Disabled Parking Permit issued through your town, county or state agency and park in any designated space at no cost to you.
- This does not apply to the Administration Parking Garage. All parking spaces reserved
for persons with disabilities within the parking garage require paid access to the
- Effective as of Fall 2019 OLLI Annual Hang tags have been reduced from $200 down to $100.
- Effective as of Fall 2022 OLLI at SBU Parking has been simplified.