Parking & Directions
The 3 available options for parking on the Stony Brook University Campus are as follows:
1. OLLI Hang Tags:
- The OLLI Hang Tag allows you to park in any metered space on the West Campus as an OLLI member with a valid tag.
- Cost: $100 Annual Hang Tag (Valid 9/1/22-7/31/23) or $50 Fall or Spring Term Hang Tag (Valid Fall 9/1/22-12/31/22 -or- Spring 1/1/23-7/31/23)
- All cars that are parked in campus lots require the appropriate hang tag.
- Metered lots are enforced Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm
- Members who park on campus without a hang tag or without paying a meter fee will be
2. Paying to Park:
- You may park in any Stony Brook University metered lot for a fee of $2.50/hour payable at the lot with a debit or credit card only (no cash is accepted). Metered lots are enforced Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm. Outside of those hours, there is no fee to park in these lots.
- You may park in any Stony Brook University parking garage for a fee. The University parking garage in the closest proximaty to OLLI workshop locations is located on West Campus (Administration Garage).
- Cost: As an OLLI member you can opt to pay for a monthly garage pass at a discounted rate of $22.72/month
- View Parking Garage information and rates.
- Parking garages are enforced every day.
3. Parking in designated spaces reserved for persons with disabilities:
- Use your Disabled Parking Permit issued through your town, county or state agency
and park in any designated space at no additional fee.
- Effective as of Fall 2019 OLLI Annual Hang tags have been reduced from $200 down to $100.
- Effective as of Fall 2022 OLLI at SBU Parking with a valid hang tag is not restricted by specific lot, day or time.