Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Spring 2023 Meal Plan Start Dates:
Dining Dollars will be active January 13* | Meal Swipes and Meal Exchanges will be active January 22
If you are on a meal plan and have not yet received your university ID card please provide your Stony Brook ID# to the cashier along with a form of photo ID.
*Remaining Dining Dollars roll over from fall to spring
For a complete list of hours visit stonybrook.edu/dining
- Meal Periods and Door Rates at Dine-In Locations
- Takeout Meals at Dine-In Locations
- Meal Exchange
- Requirements, Dietary Needs, Waivers, and Financial Aid
- Using My Plan (sick trays, takeout meals, guests, etc)
- Managing My Account (changing plans, adding funds, etc.)
- Lost/Forgotten Passwords, Lost Cards, and Replacement Cards
- Wolfie Wallet
Meal Periods and Door Rates at Dine-In Locations
When using Dining Dollars to pay the door price at dine-in locations you save 10%!
- Breakfast: $8.75
- Lunch/Brunch: $15
- Dinner: $16
- Late Night: $10.50
**Door Price: Patrons who do not have meal swipes, may pay the listed door price during each meal period. Dining Dollars, Wolfie Wallet and Credit/Debit are accepted.
- Breakfast (Mon - Fri): 7:30am to 10:59am
- Lunch (Mon - Fri): East Side: 11am to 3:59pm • West Side: 11am to 4:59pm
- Brunch (Sat - Sun): East Side: 9am to 3:59pm • West Side: 9am to 4:59pm
- Dinner (Mon - Sun): East Side: 4pm to 9:59pm • West Side: 5pm to 9:59pm
- Late Night (Mon - Sun): 10pm to 1am
*Hours subject to change.
Takeout Meals at Dine-In Locations
Students on an unlimited meal plan can use one takeout meal per day by following these three easy steps:
- Let the cashier know you wish to use the takeout option upon entry to the dine-in location instead of your dine-in all you care to eat option for this visit.
- The cashier will give you your takeout items.
- Visit each station to fill your container with all of the delicious foods that you enjoy.
Once you have filled up your takeout container and beverage cup you are required to leave the dining location. Takeout meals are not to be eaten in the dining areas.
If you have forgotten or lost your password, you can request that your password be sent to the ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS you signed up with. You will need your University ID number. For security reasons passwords will only be sent to the original email address that you signed up with.
If you do not know the original email address you signed up with you must email the FSA Services Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- your full name,
- your University ID number,
- your date of birth, and
- your billing address on record with the University
Your account will be reset so you can log in as a new user.
To prevent others from obtaining meals and charging them against a student’s account, lost ID cards must be immediately reported via the web.
NOTE: When you report your card lost, it will put a hold on all of your accounts (Meal Plan and Wolfie Wallet).
Replacing Lost, Stolen or Damanged Campus ID Cards
In the event you need to replace your student ID card, please contact the Campus Card office.