Campus Dining Hours*
Summer Hours updated May 19, 11:15am
Summer Hours (May 20 - June 30) VIEW FOOD TRUCKS SCHEDULE
Meal Plan Reminders
Spring 2023 Meal Plan END Date:
All meal plan funds including Meal Swipes, Guest Meal Swipes, Dining Dollars and Meal Exchanges expire on Friday, May 19, 2023. Remaining balances are forfeited.
Fall 2023 Meal Plan START Dates:
Dining Dollars will be active August 18* | Meal Swipes and Meal Exchanges will be active August 21 with dinner
Vending and Avenue-C Locations
Visit the FSA Website for a list of vending and Avenue-C locations.
*Hours and locations subject to change
What to do if you are feeling ill:
If you are ill with a fever, cough, or sore throat, seek medical attention right away by calling Student Health Services at 631-632-6740 to speak with a healthcare professional. Please do not leave your room to get food. Call your RHD or Quad office, and they will fill out a Sick Tray Form on your behalf — if it’s past 5pm, please contact the RA on Duty. They will give the form to a friend or hall/suitemate you identify who will then be able to pick up a meal for you and leave it in front of your room door.
Meal Periods and Door Prices for Dine-In Locations
When using Dining Dollars to pay the door price at dine-in locations you save 10%!
- Breakfast: $8.75
- Lunch/Brunch: $15
- Dinner: $16
**Door Price: Patrons who do not have meal swipes, may pay the listed door price during each meal period. Dining Dollars, Wolfie Wallet and Credit/Debit are accepted.
- Breakfast (Mon - Fri): 7:30am to 10:59am
- Lunch (Mon - Fri): East Side: 11am to 3:59pm • West Side: 11am to 4:59pm
- Brunch (Sat - Sun): East Side: 9am to 3:59pm • West Side: 9am to 4:59pm
- Dinner (Mon - Sun): East Side: 4pm to 11pm • West Side: 5pm to 11pm
- Late Night (Mon - Sun): Visit our food trucks during late night! More information coming soon.
*Hours subject to change.
Students on an unlimited meal plan can use two takeout meals per day by following these three easy steps:
- Let the cashier know you wish to use the takeout option upon entry to the dine-in location instead of your dine-in all you care to eat option for this visit.
- The cashier will give you your takeout items.
- Visit each station to fill your container with all of the delicious foods that you enjoy.
Once you have filled up your takeout container and beverage cup you are required to leave the dining location. Takeout meals are not to be eaten in the dining areas.