When using Dining Dollars to pay the door price at dine-in locations you save 10%!
- Breakfast: $8.75
- Lunch/Brunch: $15
- Dinner: $16
- Late Night: $10.50
**Door Price: Patrons who do not have meal swipes, may pay the listed door price during each meal
period. Dining Dollars, Wolfie Wallet and Credit/Debit are accepted.
- Breakfast (Mon - Fri): 7:30am to 10:59am
- Lunch (Mon - Fri): 11am to 3:59pm
- Brunch (Sat - Sun): 9am to 3:59pm
- Dinner (Mon - Fri): 4pm to 9:59pm
- Dinner (Sat - Sun): 4pm to 11pm
- Late Night (Mon - Fri): 10pm to midnight
Late Night (Mon - Sun)
- Monday through Friday, East Side and West Side Dine-In will stop serving dinner at
10pm, and will serve a late night menu from 10pm - Midnight. The seating areas will
remain open until 1am for students to sit and eat the food purchased at the markets
or late night food trucks.
- The Emporium at East Side and the Market at West Side carry sandwiches, salads, hot
grab and go entrées and groceries and will be open until 1am, seven days a week.
- From Sunday through Thursday, the SBU Eats food trucks will be available near each
of the dine-in locations (East Side and West Side Dining) until midnight.View food trucks schedule
- Students on an unlimited meal plan have two take-out meals per day at dine-in. Students can use their free SBU Eats Goes Green reusable take-out container to get food using a meal swipe or dining dollars at dine-in before midnight, to take
back to their residence hall or to meet up with friends on campus.
- Unlimited meal plans can use a meal exchange (once per day) at Roth Cafe, open until midnight.
*Hours subject to change.
Take-Out Meals with SBU Eats Goes Green Containers
Reusable SBU EATS Goes Green take-out containers can be picked up at East or West
Side Dine-In locations.
How it Works:
- Let the cashier know you wish to use the takeout option upon entry to the dine-in location.
- Fill your container with food from East or West Side Dine-In to take on the go. Once you have filled up your takeout container and beverage cup you are required to leave the dining location. Takeout meals are not to be eaten in the dining areas.
- After you eat your meal, rinse your container of any leftover food.
- Deposit your UNSANITIZED container in a SBU Eats Goes Green Bin located at East or West Side dine-in.
- Pick up a SANITIZED container at the register at East or West Side dine-in when using a take-out swipe.
The first container is FREE. Additional containers can be purchased at the register of the Dine-In locations for
$5 (Wolfie Wallet can be used).
Students on an unlimited meal plan can use two take-out meals per day.