Fall 2022 Meal Plan End Dates:
All fall meal plans end on Friday, December 16, 2022. This includes meal swipes, guest swipes and add-on meal exchange plans. Dining Dollars roll to the spring semester.
For a complete list of hours visit stonybrook.edu/dining
Spring 2023 Meal Plan Start Dates:
Dining Dollars will be active January 13* | Meal Swipes and Meal Exchanges will be active January 22
*Remaining Dining Dollars roll over from fall to spring
What is a "Meal Exchange"?
Meal Exchanges are an OPTIONAL ADD-ON for students on any UNLIMITED MEAL PLAN and add flexibility and value to your dining options. Students can choose from any of the meal exchange menu items from select retail locations listed below. Students may choose from 3 separate package options (16, 34 or 52 meal exchanges). You can view how many meal exchanges you have left using the Stony Brook Campus Card website or by asking the cashier upon checkout. Meal Exchanges do not rollover and expire at the end of the semester. Remaining meal exchange balances are forfeited. View preset meal exchanges
- For an additional $100 you can add 16 Meal Exchanges to any Unlimited plan.
- You are paying just $6.25 per meal swipe.
- For an additional $200 you can add 34 Meal Exchanges to any Unlimited plan.
- You are paying just $5.88 per meal swipe.
- For an additional $300 you can add 52 Meal Exchanges to any Unlimited plan.
- You are paying just $5.77 per meal swipe.