Spring Meal Exchanges do not roll over and expire on May 20, 2022. Remaining balances are forfeited.
What is a "Meal Exchange"?
Meal Exchanges are an OPTIONAL ADD-ON for students on any UNLIMITED MEAL PLAN and add flexibility and value to your dining options. Students may choose from 3 separate package options (16, 34 or 54 meal exchanges). When you purchase a Meal Exchange package, funds are added to your ID card that can be used at select retail locations using the preset meal exchange options listed below. You can view how many meal exchanges you have left using the Stony Brook Campus Card app or by asking the cashier upon checkout. Meal Exchanges do not rollover and expire at the end of the semester. Remaining meal exchange balances are forfeited. View preset meal exchanges
- For an additional $100 you can add 16 Meal Exchanges to any Unlimited plan.
- You are paying just $6.25 per meal swipe.
- For an additional $200 you can add 34 Meal Exchanges to any Unlimited plan.
- You are paying just $5.88 per meal swipe.
- For an additional $300 you can add 52 Meal Exchanges to any Unlimited plan.
- You are paying just $5.77 per meal swipe.