Skip Navigation


New for 2023 - 2024!

  • All students can use their dining dollars at SBU Eats food trucks (SBU Eats Grill, Pizza, Wings n' Empanadas and Street Treats).
  • All students on an unlimited meal plan (Wolfie Deluxe or Wolfie Standard) will have the option to use one meal exchange per day at Roth Cafe.
  • Students on an unlimited meal plan (Wolfie Deluxe or Wolfie Standard) can use TWO takeout meals per day at East Side and West Side dine-in.
  • All students can use their dining dollars at West campus and East campus (Stony Brook University Hospital) dining locations.

Spring 2024 Meal Plan END Dates:

All meal plan funds, including Meal Swipes, Guest Meal Swipes, Dining Dollars and Meal Exchanges expire on Friday, May 17, 2024. Remaining balances are forfeited.

FSA Services Office

Phone: (631) 632-6517

Campus Dining Registered Dietitian

Laura Martorano, MS, RD, CDN
Phone: (631) 632-9979
Cell: (631) 372-1293
Office: 157 East Side Dining, CulinArt Suite
Request a Complimentary Appointment

Forgotten/Lost Passwords

If you have forgotten or lost your password, you can request that your password be sent to the ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS you signed up with. You will need your University ID number. For security reasons, passwords will only be sent to the original email address that you signed up with.

If you do not know the original email address you signed up with, you must email the FSA Services Office ( with the following information:

  • your full name,
  • your University ID number,
  • your date of birth, and
  • your billing address on record with the University 

Your account will be reset, so you can log in as a new user.

Lost Cards

If you lost your ID card, please visit the Stony Brook University Campus Card Office at the Stony Brook Union, Suite 207.

To safeguard students’ meal plan accounts, cashiers are not permitted to key in ID numbers without a photo ID. Lost cards must be replaced within 72 hours.

To prevent others from obtaining meals and charging them against a student’s account, lost ID cards must be immediately reported via the web.

NOTE: When you report your card lost, it will put a hold on all of your accounts (Meal Plan and Wolfie Wallet).

Replacing Lost, Stolen or Damaged Campus ID Cards

In the event you need to replace your student ID card, please contact the Campus Card office.

If your ID card is lost, damaged, or no longer functions and is less than four years old, a $25 replacement fee will apply. Please note that this fee will apply to cards that do not appear visibly damaged, as the Campus Card Office cannot attest to what stresses were placed on the card that caused it to malfunction. Our ID cards are designed to last at least four years under normal use and conditions.

There will be no charge for a new ID card related to the following:

  • A name change
  • A title change
  • The first ID card issued
  • A replacement for an expired ID card related to employment