Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) for M/C
The Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) allows eligible Management Confidential (13) represented employees to exchange previously accrued vacation leave for a credit to be applied toward their employee share of NYSHIP Health Insurance premiums on a bi-weekly basis.
For Plan Year 2014 PEP Allows:
- Full-time MC employees earning up to $59,312 who enroll in the program to forfeit 3 or 6 days of vacation leave for a credit of $500 ($19.23 bi-weekly) or $1000 ($38.46 bi-weekly).
- Full-time MC employees earning $59,312 up to $77,454 who enroll in the program to forfeit 2 or 4 days of vacation leave for a credit of $500 ($19.23 bi-weekly) or $1000 ($38.46 bi-weekly).
- Eligible part-time employees may elect to participate on a pro-rated basis in accordance with their employment percentage of effort.
This credit will be applied towards the bi-weekly health insurance premiums paid in the 2014 plan year.
Eligibility Criteria to Enroll:
- MC (13) represented employee paid on a Calendar Year (annual) or College Year basis with a full-time annual salary rate up to $59,312 and not greater than $77,454 or a part-time employee with an annual salary rate that does not exceed $77,454;
- Have a balance of vacation leave of at least 8 days after making the forfeiture; and
- Be a NYSHIP enrollee (contract holder) at the time of enrollment.
Eligible employees may elect to participate in the Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) by completing the enrollment form and submitting it by Friday, November 29, 2013 to:
Human Resource Services
Administration Building - Room 390
Zip - 0751
Click here for a complete description of this program. If you require additional information please contact Lorraine Berry at (631) 632-6189.