Summer RF Project Aides
||Advises on summer hiring process, as necessary. For information please contact Roberto Martinez or Jennifer Rossler, in Recruitment and Employment Services, Human Resources Services, 390 Administration Building, Z-0751, at (631) 632-1129 and (631) 632-1758 or email: HRS_Recruiting@stonybrook.edu.
|Search and Selection
||If you are planning on employing a Summer Project Aide, please forward your completed SUSB0037 to Recruitment and Employment Services.
- Reviews SUSB0037
- Recruitment and Employment Services will post for general positions for Project Aides on our Job Opportunities website; will gather applications through our Online Resume System. Noting your requirements, Recruitment will screen and forward you resumes that match your selection criteria.
|Hire and Appointment
||Secures required department/divisional authorization to hire and submits a hiring package to HRS Recruitment and Employment Services, which includes:
For new employees only:
- All new hires must bring a copy of the E-Verify Request Letter plus I-9 ID documents within first 2 days of hire to HRS Office -390 Admin, HR Office -HSC -047) or Tech Park- scheduled hours.
- Tax Forms (IT2104 & W4)
- Working papers (if under 18) fully completed by School District.
- Employment visa/work authorization (for non-US citizens).
- Approves hire.
- Processes background check.
- Processes appointment & payroll paperwork.