The GYN clinic is staffed by Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Physicians. The GYN Clinic is located within the Student Health Service on the first floor. Appointments are required. Please call 631-632-6740 for an appointment. Emergency walk-in service is available on a limited basis.
The GYN Clinic provides the following services:
- Complete gynecologic exams
- Breast exams
- STD screening and treatment for female patients
- Pap smears
- Contraceptive methods
- Menopausal issues
- Premenstrual Syndrome issues
- Screening for hyperlipidemia, thyroid disorders and other conditions in females
- Patient education related to achieving a wellness lifestyle nutrition, and sexuality issues
- Diagnosis ad treatment of urinary tract infections
- Depo-Provera injections
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
GYN Clinic Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; Tuesday evenings during Fall and Spring semesters until 7:30 p.m.