UNDERGRADUATE HISTORY CLUB
What Does the Undergraduate History Club Do?
- Help build a community of history students (majors, minors, and interested non-majors).
- Hold social events such as film screenings, parties, and games/trivia.
- Organize professional development workshops on topics could such as research methods, getting into grad school, and things you can do with a history degree.
- Connect with local historical institutions about internships, jobs, or volunteer opportunities.
- Organize group trips to museums and historical sites on Long Island and NYC.
- Organize study groups and peer tutoring or mentoring.
- Showcase student research within and beyond the history department.
- Hold public events, lecture, or debates on interesting topics.
Faculty advisor: Donna Rilling, SBS S-311