Becoming an AGEP-T FRAME Scholar
- All underrepresented minority doctoral students and postdoctoral associates with research interests in Science, Technology. Engineering and Mathematics
How to Become a FRAME Scholar:
- Register with the Center for Inclusive Education
FRAME Scholar Benefits:
- FRAME Scholars are invited to participate in all programming (social, professional and academic) of the AGEP-T Program and additional CIE programming
- AGEP-T will provide targeted support and intensive training for Scholars to become highly productive and independent researchers who can compete for postdoctoral and faculty positions at top-notch research institutions such as Brookhaven National Laboratory or Brookhaven Science Associates member institutions (Battelle, Columbia University and Cornell University)
- Scholars are encouraged to apply to become a FRAME Fellow and receive additional funding opportunities
Becoming a FRAME Fellow:
Doctoral Student Path
Established doctoral student seeking experience at a research-intensive institution to enrich training
Postdoctoral Scientist Path
Experienced postdoctoral associate seeking experience to make the transition to independent researcher as a member of the professoriate
The Stony Brook-Brookhaven AGEP Frontiers of Research and Academic Models of Excellence (FRAME) Alliance for Transformation is funded by the National Science Foundation under grant number 1311318.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed on this website are those of the Stony Brook University Center for Inclusive Education and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.