Skip Navigation

Handicapped Parking

Handicapped Parking Permits

All cars must be registered with the University through the Traffic Office. State Parking Permits available through county offices, can be used on campus for the handicapped parking spaces. SASC issues temporary handicapped parking permits on a very short-term basis (4-week) to those who have medical documentation of disability (hospital release forms or other documentation). These temporary disabilities must seriously restrict mobility and the ability to utilize the campus bus service or the Para-transit system.

People needing a permit for periods longer than four weeks should contact their local township (see below).

Permits are for the sole use of the individual named on the permit or for transporting the named individual; it may only be used at the parking location at which the named individual is working or visiting. For information on where to park, see the Where to Park page from Stony Brook Transportation Services.

Handicapped Services
281 Phelps Lane
North Babylon, NY 11703
(631) 893-1050
Riverhead Town Clerk
200 Howell Ave
Riverhead, NY 11901
(631) 727-3200
Brookhaven Town Clerk
One Independence Hill
Farmingville, NY 11738
(631) 451-9101
Shelter Island Town Clerk
Town Hall
Shelter Island, NY 11964
(631) 749-1166
East Hampton Town Clerk
Town Hall - 159 Pantingo Rd
East Hampton, NY 11937
(631) 324-4142
Smithtown Town Clerk
99 West Main St
Smithtown, NY 11787
(631) 360-7620
Huntington Town Clerk
Town Hall - 100 Main St
Huntington, NY 11743
(631) 351-3206
Southampton Town Clerk
116 Hampton Rd
Southampton, NY 11968
(631) 283-6000, ext 216
Handicapped Services
50 Irish Lane
East Islip, NY 11730
(631) 224-5335
Southold Town Clerk
Main Road
Southold, NY 11971
(631) 765-1801

Nassau County
60 Charles Lindbergh Blvd., Uniondale
(516) 227-7339

Login to Edit