Teaching and Learning with Technology
Advanced Graduate Certificate – 100% Online
The 15-credit Advanced Certificate in Teaching and Learning with Technology creates expert educational leaders who leverage technology in the classroom while integrating design thinking and STEAM pedagogy into instructional practice. This curriculum promotes educational empowerment along with social and emotional health for all student groups.
Required Courses (9 credits):
- EDT 531 STEAM Education: Foundations
- EDT 541 Digital Wellness and Education
- EDT 544 Empowering All Learners Through Educational Technology
Electives (Choose two courses for six credits):
- CEI 511 Communication Technology: Impact on Education, Business, and Society
- CEN 580 Assessment of Socio-Technological Problems
- EDT 532 STEAM Education: Educational Best Practices
- EDT 533 STEAM Education: Curriculum Integration
Or an elective approved by the program director.
SPD is admitting students into this program effective Fall 2021.
Statement of Student Responsibility
Students themselves are responsible for reviewing, understanding, and abiding by the University's regulations, procedures, requirements, and deadlines as described in the SPD Bulletin and all other official University publications and websites.