Skip Navigation

Submitting Your Transcripts

To apply to the University for a graduate degree or certificate program, you will need to submit your official transcript indicating your degree conferral and GPA.  Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted for admission.  Here's how to do it.

Official transcript from a College with identifying information removed.

How To Submit Your Official Transcripts for Admission

  • Go to your previous institution's website and use the search function to find instructions on obtaining an official transcript. Follow the instructions provided to have your institution electronically submit your transcript to the School of Professional Development (SPD).
  • Look for the fillable field to "email another individual or school address" and enter ""  Do not send it to any other address.
  • Don't send the transcript to yourself. We must receive it directly from the college or university.
  • If your previous institution does not send transcripts electronically, please contact us.