Suite 105, Stony Brook Union
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3351
Phone: (631) 632-7082
Fax: (631) 632-9259
*Due to recent staff changes, current undergraduate students may schedule appointments on Navigate with any general ATAS advisor to review:
- General degree requirements
- *General Pre-Health questions
- Prerequisite courses for the health professions
- Referrals to relevant pre-health related web resources
- More resources available on the Pre-health website
"Academic & Transfer Advising Services".
Director for Pre-Health Advising
James serves as the Pre-Professional Advisor in the Center. He graduated from New York University, studying a wide-range of topics, languages, literature and linguistics - mainly Russian, German, Gothic, and Old Church Slavic - in pursuit of his bachelor's and master's degrees. Jim's advising and Pre-Health experience began at NYU in the early 90s.