Thank you for considering to volunteer as an
OLLI at SBU workshop leader!
Without you the OLLI at Stony Brook University Program would not be as successful
as it is today.
This page is designed to help give OLLI members an understanding of the process of
becoming a workshop leader and the responsibilities it entails.
- Workshop Leaders and Co-Leaders are invited to attend the end of the semester celebration
at no charge
- Workshop Leaders are entitled to $150 for supplies per workshop that they lead
- Access to the comprehensive OLLI at SBU Workshop LeaderHandbook & Zoom Training Guide
- Workshop Leaders may apply for funding through the Ruth Pasternack Application
- Workshop Leaders may choose to invite guest speakers to present during their workshop
Karen Dipaola, Curriculum Committee Co-Chair
Jane Cash, Curriculum Committee Co-Chair