- Dietary Needs
- Food Blog
- Meal Plan
As a guest, it is easy to make smart environmental choices when you dine on campus at Stony Brook. From purchasing seasonal produce to reducing waste, Campus Dining is dedicated to providing you with an exceptional dining experience that is good for you and good for the planet.
Look for signs across campus promoting our efforts to create a greener Stony Brook University.
- Featuring fresh, local, seasonal produce when available
- Recycling in our kitchen and dining areas
- Reducing our number of weekly deliveries
- Monitoring and reducing water usage and waste
- Tray less dining reduces waste and saves energy
- Farmers’ Markets during the school year
- Natural and organic snacks and beverages
- Composting at Roth Food Court
- Sustainable catering options
Suffolk County Law now requires convenience stores to charge 5 cents for single-use
Reusable tote bags are available for purchase at the East Side Dining Emporium and the West Side Dining C-Store for $1.99 each. We encourage you to be sustainable and bring a reusable tote.