Meet with a Career Coach
What is Career Coaching?
Career coaching helps students and alumni plan for their future career paths and take proactive steps toward achieving career-life goals. Our career coaches help students learn more about themselves and the world of work through experiences and intentional reflection. Coaches also teach students how to present their skills, strengths and accomplishments to employers and help students successfully transition to work or graduate school.
- Career Exploration and Self Assessment
- Searching for Jobs and Internships
- Networking and Professional Branding (Handshake, LinkedIn)
- Mock Interview and Interview Preparation
- Resume or Cover Letter Review