Stony Brook Handshake
Handshake is the only job posting site at Stony Brook University and serves as the Career Center's recruiting and career services platform for students, alumni and employers.
Students and alumni can use Handshake to:
- connect with employers and message recruiters
- search for and apply for on-campus and off-campus jobs and internships with small, regional and fortune 500 companies
- research and connect with employers attending virtual and in person job fairs and events
- network with alumni and students at 1,400k + institutions in the Handshake network
Employers can use Handshake to:
- post jobs and internships with set screen criteria to attract qualified candidates
- register for career fairs and manage on-campus recruitment activities.
- proactively message applicants
Please review the Career Center's agreements below and the Handshake support page for more information.
Matriculated undergraduate and graduate students can login to Handshake using your Stony Brook University NetID and password.
New Students Please Note: DO NOT create an account. One week after registering for classes, you will be able to access your Stony Brook Handshake profile by using your NetID and password.
Employers with a Handshake account can login using your email and Handshake password. Employers new to Handshake should create their account and connect with Stony Brook University.