Other SUNY Programs
In addition to the 100+ Stony Brook University programs, SBU students may study abroad through many other SUNY campus programs.
Steps for studying abroad through another SUNY:
- 1. Apply through the other SUNY school by following their required application process.
- 2. If/When accepted, contact email@example.com or visit the IAP office in Melville E1340 to report your other-SUNY study abroad
- 3. IAP will provide next steps including access to our portal to provide program details,
acceptance letter and other information required to participate.
- 4. SBU will assist students who are attending other SUNY programs in registration
for their placeholder course and how to get course pre-approval on our Learning Agreement Form.
- 5. SBU will always bill for the tuition here as it is your home campus. Students will
pay all other program fees and related costs directly to the other SUNY, university
or vendor related to the program expenses.
Student with questions regarding registration, financial aid, credits, etc. while
applying to another SUNY program should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org