Create an IMLeagues account
Accessing IMLeagues Through Stony Brook:
1. After you log into your IMLeagues account you will be taken to a screen that looks like this:
2. Click the Intramural Sports/ IMLeagues image
3. You will either be taken to IMLeagues or you will be taken to a screen that looks like this:
4. C lick on " sign in with stony brook NETID" ( red tab) - input username and password
5. Y ou should finally be able to access IMLeagues
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to IMLeagues.com or https://www.imleagues.com/Registration.aspx
- Enter your information, and use your School email (@stonybrook.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “Stony Brook University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women, CoRec, etc.)
You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on
the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join their team
- Searching the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing their team, and requesting to join
- Join as a Free Agent
- Create a team (For team captains)
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.