Call us: 2-7000
Note: Expense transfers, allocation transfers and PDME transfers should be sent to email@example.com with the Journal Transfer Support Schedule. More information on journal transfers and the transfer support schedule can be found in section VII and the appendices of the Budget Manual.
NOTE: PCR request forms and OTPS Expenditure requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
Use the guide below to direct your question to the right person. This will help us help you as efficiently as possible.
Your first point of contact should always be our Budget Generalist who will be able to direct you to the most appropriate staff member.
Until further notice, day-to-day operations will be managed by Diane Fischer and Erica Flohr.
Strategic, high-level conversations will continue to be managed by Heather Montague.
These individuals are your first point of contact, and the people who will help you with general budget information and processes.
|Robert Congiusta||Michael Bello|
Reporting Units: COB, CAS, SPD, YITP, Simons, IMS, Center for BioTech, JPSI, ICTE, Alda Center, CESAME/STEM, Bio Online, Grad School, ERM, SOCJ
Reporting Units: CEAS, SOMAS, Laufer, IACS, TBI, ICB&DD, BPE, SCAN, CIDER, Staller Center, Library, UAA, IAP, Southampton, Sea Grant
Contact our Budget Generalists for information about: journal transfers, allocation transfers, state payroll transfers (PDMEs), individual accounts, monthly financial reports, quarterly financial reports, development and shepherding of fee proposals, development of Income Fund Reimbursable (IFR) deficit reduction plans, and Form II disbursements that are registered on our commitment file, OTPS expenditure requests, PCR requests, rate reviews, and COVID-related expenditures.
- Questions regarding budget information
- Request Form II disbursements
- CBM process questions
- Summer, Winter & Grad revenue
- Mid-year condition
- End of year condition
- Budgets to actuals
- Property Control oversight
Budget Office Administrator
- Calendar requests for the Sr. Assistant Provost for Finance, Budget & Operations
- Calendar requests for the Director for Resource Management
- Account request forms for new accounts or changes
- System access requests for SUNY BI, Campus Budget Module and SBU Reporting
- Meeting & event preparation
- System training calendars
Sr. Director of Financial Planning & Analysis for Academic Affairs
- Central provostial accounts
- Registering new financial commitments
- Fee proposal approvals
- Tuition revenue sharing calculations (SUTRA & academic year)
- Fiscal year close out
- State & IDC targets
- Cash balance analysis
- ERP implementation
- PCR process
- Commitment questions
- Budget approval on hiring (faculty and staff)
- Quarterly budget manager meetings
Associate Vice President for Academic Budget and Financial Planning
- Approving new financial commitments
- Budget planning process
- Unit budget meetings
- Resource reallocation
- Multi-year plans
- Financial forecasting