Renew Your Membership
Welcome back to OLLI at SBU!
We are delighted to have you return to the OLLI program to continue your love of learning with other engaged members in the OLLI community.
We have an exciting Fall 2020 semester planned with a wide array of thought-provoking virtual workshops, events and guest speakers.
Enjoy opportunities for lifelong learning and friendships through OLLI at SBU’s virtual workshops from the comfort of your home…Zoom from your Room!
If you are interested in registering for the Fall 2020 semester please email Breanne Delligatti for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
OLLI offers a wide range of thought- provoking workshops during three semesters per year in various topics such as:
- Computer Science
- Current Events
- Finance & Business
- Game Theory & Sports
- History & Politics
- Philosophy & Psychology
- and more
Members can take advantage of registering for an unlimited number of OLLI Virtual Workshops during the Fall 2020 semester
- Access to free Zoom training (group & individual) with a full downloadable training guide
- Access to a variety of virtual Special Events
- OLLI Virtual Lecture Series featuring engaging guest speakers who share their insights and experiences with the OLLI membership
- Subscription to our weekly e-newsletter, What’s’ Happening
- Community engagement amongst members of diverse career, educational and experiential backgrounds
- Access to participate in OLLI Committees and Councils & Virtual Chorus
- Access to Stony Brook University G Suite (Gmail, Google drive, Google docs, etc.), licensed SBU Zoom account, SBU virtual events, SBU newsletter and more