Vice Provost for Academic Affairs search
The Office of the Provost has launched a search for a Vice Provost for Academic Affairs.
The Vice Provost for Academic Affairs role will focus on development and refinement of academic policy and procedures with a particular emphasis on promotion, tenure, and re-appointments as well as oversight of curriculum. The primary goal in this vice provost portfolio will be to ensure clarity, consistency, and equity in key academic processes while also seeking opportunities to support excellence in our academic mission and reduce barriers that hinder the success of Stony Brook faculty and staff.
- Stacy Jaffee Gropack: Professor and Dean, School of Health Professions
- Jon Longtin: Professor and Interim Dean, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Janice Barone: Assistant Provost for Academic Personnel, Office of the Provost
- Iris Fineberg: Associate Professor and former Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, School of Social Welfare
- Alfredo Fontanini: Professor and Department Chair, Department of Neurobiology and Behavior
- Robert Kelly: Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
- Paul Kelton: Professor and Interim Department Chair, Department of History
- Daniel Klein: Professor, Department of Psychology
- Amy Milligan: Assistant Dean for Curriculum, Accreditation, & Student Services; College of Business
- Yoonmi Noh: Assistant Dean for Global Initiatives, Office of Global Affairs
- Usama Shaikh: Assistant Chief Diversity Officer, Office of Diversity, Inclusion and