- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
L6-53. Fresnel Lens Magnifier
To demonstrate magnification by a thin plastic Fresnel lens.
Mounted oil can and Fresnel lens.
A mounted convex Fresnel lens is placed in front of an oil can, creating a magnified image.