- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
K6-03. Series And Parallel Light Bulbs - Battery And Clip-On Wires
To show voltages and currents in series/parallel circuits.
7.5 volt battery with attached vertical electrodes, three lamps with clip-on leads, lecture meters.
Series and parallel combinations of light bulbs can be connected to the 7.5 volt battery source. Meters indicating current and voltage can be inserted in the circuit as required.